|DRY EYE RELIEF
|BOOK YOUR EYE EXAM
Back to school/work means an influx of new bacteria and germs that can cause eye frustrations like styes and chalazia.
WAYS TO ADDRESS:
- Wash hands regularly & use hand sanitize
- Use a warm compress to unplug oil glands
- Use an eye-safe antimicrobial cleanser to remove contributing bacteria
- With clean hands, gently massage the stye to open the gland
Remember the 3 H’s of dry eye relief:
Developing a daily eye hygiene routine is a fantastic way to eliminate bacteria causing eye issues. A pure hypochlorous acid cleanser helps to remove bad bacteria while promoting the body’s natural healing response.
Warm compresses help to open clogged glands, allowing natural oils to flow and hydrate the ocular surface.
Artificial tears or lubricating eye drops are an easy and quick way to soothe and hydrate dry, irritated eyes. Couple with a daily oral eye support supplement to hydrate from the inside out.
Now is the time to start thinking about your routine eye exam! Contact your eyecare provider to book your next appointment.
Put your eye health in focus and schedule your next exam. Keep your prescription up-to-date, refresh your glasses or contacts and get helpful tips on how to improve your eye health.
• Avenova is the #1 doctor-recommended eyelid & lash cleansing solution.
• Powered by pure 0.01% hypochlorous acid, a substance your body naturally produces to fight toxins and inflammation.
• Avenova is highly effective while also being incredibly gentle, non-irritating and non-drying.
• Safe for everyday use by all ages and skin types.
• Simply spray lids and lashes twice daily as part of your regular morning and evening routine. Use with specially designed Novawipes for optimal results.